Learn About Your Rights as a Patient

Shared Health provides information on your rights, whether you wish to seek a second medical opinion, you want access to your medical records, or you want to discuss your medical treatment options.

  • File a complaint to The College of Physicians & Surgeons of Manitoba, which is the licensing and regulatory authority for Manitoba doctors.
    • Make a Complaint
    • Phone: 204-774-4344 or toll-free at 1-877-774-4344. Ask that your call be directed to the Complaints and Investigations Department.